Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update - Wed. 11:30am by Dave

I arrived about 9:30 this morning. Everyone says Carol is doing great except Carol. She doesn't feel like she is doing well at all, but she is. A few minutes ago they got her up into a chair but she is tired. She has about a third of the monitors and tubes still connected compared to yesterday.

We also had a visit from the chief administrator who doing a customer service type of check.

She also just had her first food - strawberry sugar free Jello.

Next update when she moves out of ICU.

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for modern medicine and brilliant surgeons!! You have been in our prayers, Carol, and know that God is watching over you..
    -Doug & Gerri K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are able to start eating! I know food is important to me & usually at the forefront of my mind (especially in the hospital). LOL!!! I am very happy to hear the progress you are making. The Lord had definitely been watching over and taking care of you. Will keep checking to see how you are getting on.
    jenny, john & dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    We are our toughest critics. :) I'm glad to hear that (almost) everyone says you are doing great. Hang in there. Hopefully you'll soon be agreeing with those docs. Love to you and many more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm sure Carol feels like she's been hit by a huge truck, and left to suffer. But her intellect will remind her that she's on the road to recovery and will be better very soon.

    Jackie B.

    ReplyDelete