Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Special Note - Dave

When I posted Tuesday night's update, all was posted OK. When I posted again Wednesday morning early, I received an error message but it appeared to work. Now I see that it overlayed the Tuesday night post. Unfortunately, I don't have the contents or I would repost it. But I had earlier saved all comments to share with Carol so even if your comment is not there, she will see it.

1 comment:

  1. Carol,
    Nice name, it's my mom's too. WoW, I am so happy for you and it sounds like you have many angels on your side: family, friends, surgical team, and current Kaiser staff.

    ...and that Dave guy is one heck of a DUDE. His love for you is abandunt and his faith is too. He truely has a Godly perspective.

    Both of you are a great inspiration to Verleen and I. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

    May God bless you in this exciting time of new beginnings. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    John & Verleen Bardin

    ReplyDelete