Monday, April 27, 2009
update Tuesday 2:15 by Dave
We have arrived at the Cardio vascular progressive care unit (cvpcu) where Carol will stay tonight and after she gets out of the ICU unit. They said she will be getting progressively busier as the night goes on. Now she is being connected to telemetry monitors, just like an astronaut. She received a personal handmade heart pillow that has special meaning just for Carol. I'm not going to describe it because I know she will want to show it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that you made it to your new temporary location and you are settling in there. Tim should be there soon for the tour and he is bringing love from both of us!
ReplyDeleteI'll be right there with Carol in prayer and in spirit, all the way through...so dear is she to me!
ReplyDeleteJackie B.
I'll be checking in on my computer all day at work tomorrow and thinking about you, sending my love your and Dave's way!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about a thing. Everything will be as it should be!
I have a pan of lasagna made up and frozen to bring over whenever you've got room in the freezer! Cindi and Tom