North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Update - 10:00am by Dave
Just got another update from the team, Carol is on the heart-lung machine and doing well with it. They are just about done removing the old valve abd the will start prepping for the new mechanical one.
Thanks to you Dave, that we can get this up-to-the-hour report. I am sharing in this vigil as we move through this tedious and major operation. I appreciate your faithfulness. Jackie B.
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
Excellent, will keep checking in and seeing how my good friend Carol is doing. CASA angels are sitting on her shoulder today!
ReplyDeleteThanks to you Dave, that we can get this up-to-the-hour report. I am sharing in this vigil as we move through this tedious and major operation. I appreciate your faithfulness.
ReplyDeleteJackie B.