Friday, April 24, 2009
Just added another "journey" to my blog description--the journey of books. How could I forget that! I picked up two books at Borders so that I don't have to take a library book to the hospital. I may not be able to read while I am there, but I will be prepared, just in case. The books that I bought were The Wednesday Letters and Astrid and Veronika. While I was there I saw many books that I have read and enjoyed. Among those are Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner and The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. As to spiritual books, the author that I am currently reading is Jerry Bridges who wrote, among other books, Pursuit of Holiness and Respectable Sins. OK, that's it for booktalk today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books! I should have thought to remind you about books. They are a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to a summer of reading anything I want! Good job picking up books for your hospital visit. It's not to late to tell us you want books on cd or iPod!
ReplyDelete