Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm setting up a blog to write about this new journey that I'm on. It's not a journey that I would have chosen, but the path has been chosen for me. I know that God is guiding this journey and my job is to depend on Him for strength to complete the journey.

Here's what is amusing to me. According to my Kaiser cardiologist, Dr. A. Angel (isn't that a great name?) my case is considered a pediatric case since I am under 65. I expect to see bright and cheery paint colors and murals on the walls. Maybe stuffed animals and other toys around.

Today I cancelled the reservations for the upcoming RV trips that we had planned to take. Bellingham and Chelan the week after next, and Mount Rushmore, Cody, and Yellowstone beginning on May 18. I'm already anticipating going next year instead, and then maybe I can actually get out of the car and RV and take some hikes to see the sites!

2 comments:

  1. Carol,

    Dr Angel is awesome. He was my mom's doctor when she had her valve replaced.

    I will be praying for you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Dr. Angel. He spent a long time with me and acted like he had all the time in the world. Thanks for your prayers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete