Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tomorrow's appointment is with Yong Shin, head of the new cardiology unit at Kaiser Sunnyside. Dr. Angel highly recommended Dr. Shin and said he is a down-to-earth "people" person, unlike some of the cardiac surgeons from the past. The surgery date will depend upon when Dr. Shin has an opening. I just want to get it over with.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that your doctors are talking with you and hopefully recommending great people. It's really good to hear about them treating you like a person. You are a special person!

    We'll keep checking in to learn more about your surgery date. We are praying for something sooner than later - it doesn't sound like you are in the mood to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for a quick surgery appt. Sometimes waiting is more stressful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Carol, thinking of you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, you are in our prayers. Kiersten is keeping us updated, plus gave us your blog address. Hang in there! We are thinking of you!

    Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neva, all of the Bradys are in our thoughts a lot, even though you are far away. Thank you very much for your prayers!

    Thank you to everyone who has written a comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!

    ReplyDelete