Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks, Dave, for updating the blog today. Also, thanks to all those that wrote comments. I just read them and it really lifted my spirits. I can't type much because it's my right hand that's in the splint. All in all, today's procedure was much easier than I expected. The best news is that I don't have any signs of coronary artery disease.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the procedure went well.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the procedures went so well, Carol. Our prayers have been going out to you and will continue to do so..
    -Doug and Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Wednesday is the big day. Get lots of rest Carol! You are an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We know that God will be holding you in His hands during the surgery. Dave, you are in our thoughts and prayers as well. It is hard to watch and wait for our loved ones.

    God bless you,
    Paul & Kathy White

    ReplyDelete