Carol is doing much better now. The fever is under control and she was in her chair for 3 hours before I was here. She slept for an hour while I was here and that refreshed her. Only 2 IV lines out of the original 30 remain plus the chest tube which comes out later today.
She also heard that the current target for her to go home is Monday.
Lunch just arrived and she said it "was huge."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI Carol,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!!!
Sorry you did not have a good night, hopefully today will be better. I hope your lunch was good. Sounds great that you might be able to go home on Monday. Will look forward to seeing you soon. May God give you many blessings on this day.
jenny, john & dakota
Hang in there Carol! Glad the fever is down. Had me worried for a second there!
ReplyDeleteSo relieved to hear that the fever is OK now.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROL! What a joy to know that you are on the mend. Thanks to Dave, there's up-to-the minute news everyday. You've got a real advocate there. Get some rest to make up for your restless night; and know that you are loved.
Jackie B.
Hi Carol,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
I know recovering is hard, but don't get discouraged. Just remember when your feeling down - recovery can be the pits, but it sure beats the alternative!!
Believe your doctors and loved ones when they tell you you're doing great and take encouragement from them. And know that there is a circle of love and prayer holding you up so tightly that it will be impossible for you to fall.
love and blessings,
Eric and Sharon R
Happy Birthday Carol. Not the funnest place to celebrate your birthday, but just think how much better every birthday after this will be when you are healthy and feeling good again. I've been checking your blog a couple times a day and I'm so relieved that you have come through everything so strongly. You have lots of CASA's thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteKathy Farnsworth