Okay, I fixed the comment setting so that anyone can leave a comment. You do not need to have a google account. Instead, just pick "anonymous." Please be sure to leave your name if you use that option. Everyone will have do type in the random word for verification. That is to cut down on spam.
HI Carol,
ReplyDeleteJust read your blog. Looks good. Don't know much about aortic heart valve replacement, so I can't be of any help about your eyes. I will be praying for you. Will check your blog to see when visitors can come and to see how the progress goes. Keep smiling and remember God always has a plan. :) jenny
Thank you so much, Jenny. Glad that the blog seems to be working out. I'm still learning about it. Does anyone know how I can post the names of the other blogs that I follow?
ReplyDeleteHi Carol,
ReplyDeleteThank you for setting this Blog up so that we have such a good avenue for getting updates, as well as providing a relief for us all from worrying that we are creating a work situation for you in trying to respond to our E-mails.
We are also blessed to be able to include you in the prayers of the people of The Door and of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, both in Kirkland, WA where you and Dave visited to share with us important information concerning the Home Church movement.
We trust you to God knowing that His faithfulness never wanes nor wavers, and ask Him for healing for you and a special comfort and peace for Dave as you continue on this "Journey."
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ who is our Rock.
Pastor Bill Williams
Carol,
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you. We will follow your surgery and post-surgery with a great deal of interest. Terry has a leaky valve (we don't know if it's aortic or mitral--know that if you have to have one replaced, aortic is the better of the two), and he might eventually face surgery. He definitely won't be a pediatric case though! You have your "youth" on your side. Good luck tomorrow. Sally and Terry Spears from St. George UT
Thank you, Bill, for spearheading the prayers of the people at The Door and Our Redeemer churches. I appreciate everyone's prayers!
ReplyDeleteSally and Terry, I am touched by your prayers and concern. Thank you so much. Look at today's blog for an update about how this all happened. I have to get well so that we can take our RV tript to St. George!
ReplyDelete