Thursday, April 30, 2009
Update 8:30am Thursday by Dave
I just spoke with Carol. She didn't have a great night. She actually had gotten tangled and could not reach the call button to summon help. She could reach the phone and called me but by the time I talked with her, she had already received assistance. To make matters worse, she didn't sleep well and woke up with a fever this morning. Let's keep the prayers coming so that things will settle down for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's sad! It was so nice to see her last night and I think she is doing so much better physically than I expected. The surgery is such a big deal and she was already eating and talking. It was wonderful! I hope they figure out the chair so that she can rest more comfortably.
ReplyDeleteWe love you both!
She must have been so frightened. I hope things settle down. I wish there was more I could do to help you out. Please take care of yourselves.
ReplyDelete- Sue Jennings