Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been very therapeutic for me to write this blog. Thanks for reading it!

Here's another interesting (to me) tidbit: Dr. Shin said that my aortic valve is so narrow and so calcified that it's like I have been carrying a 200-pound person on my back all this time. That, in addition to the extra weight that I already carry, makes it not surprising that I have had to stop taking walks and riding my bike. I didn't realize that things were medically so bad. I just blamed myself for being lazy and out-of-shape.

1 comment:

  1. HI Carol,
    Wow, what an interesting fact about the changing of blood types. That is my little fact finder of the day. It sounds like everything is going along as it should be. Let us know what the ENT has to say. Remember to take some time to relax before all the craziness starts. :) I am happy to hear the person helping with your surgery is a christian. It always seems to put me at ease when I know that. Hope you feel good today, enjoy. Will keep you in my prayers.
    jenny

    ReplyDelete