North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Update - Tuesday noom by Dave
Surgery tentatively scheduled for next Tuesday, April 28. Depends if we can get ENT consult before then. Check in would be Monday afternoon. Details later today when Carol gets home.
Hi Carol! I am a friend of Kiersten and have enjoyed reading your blog! I was diagnosed with aortic regurg. a couple years ago. Along with the regurg, I also have a heart murmur and a very irregular beat. I've been through so many tests throughout my life! Nowadays, I am medicine free and my heart (it literally beats to its own drum) is healthy. I wish you health, peace, and bravery tomorrow! You will do great :-)
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
Hi Carol! I am a friend of Kiersten and have enjoyed reading your blog! I was diagnosed with aortic regurg. a couple years ago. Along with the regurg, I also have a heart murmur and a very irregular beat. I've been through so many tests throughout my life! Nowadays, I am medicine free and my heart (it literally beats to its own drum) is healthy. I wish you health, peace, and bravery tomorrow! You will do great :-)
ReplyDelete