Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update 8am Saturday by Dave

Just had a call from Caroll (which I missed cause I was in the shower) but she left a voice mail which said she had a really good night last night. They removed all remaining IV's (at least for now) to see how she is doing. She only has the Oxygen and pacemaker left. She did really well on her walk las night without the oxygen so I suspect that may even be gone when I see her this morning. And Dr. Shin (Old Slit 'em and Stitch 'em) said the pacemaker should be out today.

She also said that there is a chance she is coming home today. The nurses were really happy with her status and it witll be up to the doc this morning. So it looks like either today or tomorrow for sure she will be back in residence at Casa Vancouver.

2 comments:

  1. That is all wonderful news! I am so glad to hear that she continues to improve. I'm headed off to help 300 folks graduate - but we'll be in touch!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    I've been thinking of you and glad to hear things are going so well. Continue with your healing and I'll continue with the prayers!
    Take care, Peggy Luebs

    ReplyDelete