I know, now that I am home I should be able to sleep at night, but here I am awake and posting to the blog! A heartfelt (get the pun?) thank you to all who prayed for me during my surgery and hospital stay. And after finally getting a chance to read the blog updates and blog comments, a big thank you to Dave for writing it and to friends and family for writing comments for Dave and me to enjoy. It's amazing to feel the love and care that went into those comments and emails. I also am very thankful to the whole Kaiser staff, from Dr. Shinn and the team of doctors, to all the nurses and CNAs who took care of me. To me, Kaiser Sunnyside has a special place in my heart (there I go again!).
Now the true recovery begins with major lifestyle and eating changes as well as the physical healing of my bruised and battered body. I was able to take a shower at home tonight which made me feel human again.
Of course, the true credit goes to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for giving me a new lease on life and for strengthening my faith so that I could place myself totally in His care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment