North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Friday, May 8, 2009
I had a morning nap and a shower and I'm feeling much better. We're going to get some Subway sandwiches for lunch and go sit by the water at the Port of Camas.
Sounds like today is good day for you too!!! I came home to a lady bug sitting on my mail box and thought it was ironic. When I pulled the mail out it seemed to be almost impossible as there was a letter sitting there from the state. Its been almost a month since I applied to the state and given the budget crisis I never thought they would even reply. So i took the letter inside not trying to believe in the lucky lady bug on the box. After opening it I was surprised to finally have an interview on the 20th of this month. Maybe something will come of this. Now if only I have money to pay my bills until I get a new job. We shall see but today it sounds like a good day!!!
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
Sounds like today is good day for you too!!! I came home to a lady bug sitting on my mail box and thought it was ironic. When I pulled the mail out it seemed to be almost impossible as there was a letter sitting there from the state. Its been almost a month since I applied to the state and given the budget crisis I never thought they would even reply. So i took the letter inside not trying to believe in the lucky lady bug on the box. After opening it I was surprised to finally have an interview on the 20th of this month. Maybe something will come of this. Now if only I have money to pay my bills until I get a new job. We shall see but today it sounds like a good day!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cheryl