Nights are definitely a problem for me. Last night it wasn't a coughing fit, however. Last night I somehow knocked my nightstand table over and my water, phone, and other stuff went flying. Dave got me squared away. Tonight I am expecting NO PROBLEMS!!
On a happier note, we went to Vancouver Lake today and took our comfy Lafuma chairs which I was able to get in and out of without too much of a problem. I felt like I slept/dozed while we were at the lake, but I was still sleepy on the way home and took a nap after we got home. I am still having some problems with low/high blood sugars (mostly high) which I hope will resolve themselves soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why did I laugh when I read about you knocking over the night stand in the wee hours? Maybe because in a year from now, when you read over all your blogs, you'll find this humorous.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Jackie B.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and also hope you slept well last night. Sounds like things were a little wild the other night! LOL!
ReplyDeleteMay each day find you getting better and better.
jenny, john & dakota
Hi Dave and Carol. So sorry to hear about your heart problems but it sounds as though you are on your way to recovery and are being well taken care of. We are praying for you and wish a speedy healing. Love to you both
ReplyDeleteJon and Christy Wiseman