Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Hugo, Dennis, and I just got back from our walk. That is, Hugo, my walker and Dennis Prager on my ipod. Dave is busy with a long client phone call, so he wasn't able to walk with us. I walked up to Pacific Park, which is about 1/2 mile from our house. I took my lunch along and ate it at the park. My allergies began to bother me on the return trip and I got a little dizzy the last two blocks. Even though I have to walk fairly slowly, I'm glad to have accomplished another mile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI Carol,
ReplyDeletewell it sounds like you have had a productive day. I can sympathize with you about the car. I have been about 5 weeks now without a car (mine gave up the ghost). I have a new to me one, but the seat is stuck clear back. Would be fine if I was 6'5". John is working on it. When I do get a car, will come to visit or maybe you will be up for meeting for coffee/tea. Hope you have another restful night and enjoy the sun. Looks like it will be sunny for atleast the next week.
jenny, john & dakota