Monday, May 4, 2009

Saint Dave had to deal with one more issue today. Our heat pump stopped working, so he had to get it fixed. I'm so glad that we are on the Dave Ramsey program and have a hefty emergency fund!

This afternoon I had my first diet cherry 7-up since the surgery. And it tasted terrible. I've noticed that my taste buds are off, probably because of the medications. I'm not complaining, and if God wants to take away my craving for sweets and sweet drinks, I'm more than happy to go along with it. It's just amusing to me!

5 comments:

  1. Carol,

    That's strange about your taste buds. A little pleasure would be nice, but then, as you say, why go there if it's not tasting good?

    I wrote you an email several hours ago. Did you get it?

    Jackie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Carol,
    So good to know that your surgery went well and that you are making such progress in your recovery. I'm sure such a supportive family, and prayer are good medicine!
    Love and prayers, Mary J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Mary, you have that right. Prayer is the most wonderful medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, for some reason, my two emails to you bounced back. Look at my update in your Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your taste buds are working just fine to me...

    ReplyDelete