Saturday, May 9, 2009

I had another scare during the night last night. I woke up around 1:40 am, which was fine, and turned off my light again around 3:20. But around 4:15 am, while I was sleeping, I had a very bad coughing fit. I finally got it under control and went back to sleep at 5 am.

But today is another good day. We had a visit from Tim and Kiersten in honor of Mother's Day. Then I walked all the way around the block. This time I took the walker with me, which helped me pace myself during the walk. I don't really need the walker, but it helps me feel more secure.

Dave just left to referee a semi-pro football game at Kiggins Bowl. He enjoys doing it, so I'm glad he didn't have to get a substitute. I'm glad that I am well enough to be left alone for a few hours. Sometimes it seems to me like I don't make much progress, especially with all the coughing, but last Saturday at this time I wasn't even home yet!

1 comment:

  1. Soundsn like all is going very well for you, we are so happy. I was asked to go back to work by a friend who is an appraizer she promises me no stress and I can call my own hours as long as I am able to keep the work caught up for her so I thought I should try. We are anxious to come see you, I will call the very first evening we have free to see if you are up for company. Sounds like Dave is doing a great jon in caring for you. Take care see you soon. Love Jim & Marj

    ReplyDelete