We arrived home at about 7:30 after a very long wait at the pharmacy to get all of Carol's meds ready. The pharamacist said we have the record for the most prescriptions in one order for the day - 16! You don't even want to know what it costs. However, if you see anyone by the side of the road saying that they will pray for you to get money for meds, that is probably me.
Carol had a nice low calorie, low everything else (and to me, low taste) meal of fish that I made for her (thank God for microwave premade dinners). Now she is busily reading emails and comments on her computer.
I believe this shall be my last post to the blog (at least I hope so, because if I'm still posting, something must be wrong!). It's been great keeping you all in the loop, and now we return you to your regularly scheduled correspondent, Carol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Home Carol!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back on this side of the river. You are probably asleep by now, in your comfy bed. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Will send a prayer of thanksgiving again for your speedy recovery & that you are home. Dave, sorry if you almost fainted at the pharmacy when they rang you up! I know how you feel & I only have 3 name brand prescriptions! Hopefully, things will be better soon and maybe 16 prescriptions will only be a one time thing. Well, good night, sleep sound, happy homecoming.
jenny, john & dakota
Dave,
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your updates.
Karen H