Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dave and I spent a great day today celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We drove to Trout Lake, WA, where neither of us had been before. It was cold and windy there, but it was a beautiful drive. We had rain off and on during the drive. We went out there on the Oregon side of the Columbia River and came home on the Washington side. Then after a nap, we went out for dinner at one of our favorite Vancouver restaurants, Osaka House. The food was yummy as usual. Just two weeks ago today I had my surgery. Even I now admit that my recovery has been remarkable. Thank you God, for my wonderful husband and for all of Your blessings to us!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting editor's correction.....only one person had a nap (though both needed one!) And thanks to God for a great wife who must be insane because she's willing to put up with me.

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It sounds like it has been a really wonderful day for both of you. :)
    jenny, john & dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to have such a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well.

    ReplyDelete