Friday, May 8, 2009

Dave and I had a yummy dinner out at Applebee's. They are one of the few restaurants that offer "Weight Watchers" choices. I felt almost normal while we we were there. Then we came home and watched some TV. I would like suggestions of other restaurants that offer low calorie/heart smart choices. Now I'm ready to take some Tylenol and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. HI Carol,
    Glad you had a nice dinner. I would offer suggestions, but Applebee's is my favorite restaurant. We don't go out often, but when we do it's there. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the nice day today. Looks like the weather may hold for Mother's Day. Well, sleep tight, may you have a restful night.
    jenny,john & dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    This is good news to be able to go out to dinner and feel "normal." Yay! You seem to have such a good attitude about moving forward.

    Did you see my comment about commenting on the blog? It's very important to know that you'll be rebuffed on your first try. I ALWAYS have to try twice.
    Jackie B.

    ReplyDelete