Saturday, May 23, 2009

The fence project is done. I did nothing to help except to admire the end results. It only took three trips to Home Depot to complete the project. Now we have the south portion of the fence, which is a much longer section, to look forward to doing with another set of neighbors. Thank you to Dave for his hard work on this project.

I only went for a 30-minute walk today. It was good to get out but I didn't have as easy a time walking today. I have been having a problem waking up in the night with itching on my back, legs, and arms. It's better during the day, but it's one more thing that makes it hard to sleep at night. I'm still waking up every couple of hours all night long. I went back to bed after breakfast today and rested for another hour. This morning my chest area was a bit sore and it has stayed sore all day. Healing is a slow process and takes patience.

1 comment:

  1. Carol,
    Following your blog the healing process seems to go really well. But it takes time. Your recovery is certainly aided by your patience and faith. Walking a mile after heart surgery is an impressive sign of your strength.
    All the best,
    Lajos

    ReplyDelete