Monday, May 4, 2009

Daytimes are going well for me, but nights are still going poorly. I had to wake Dave up twice to help me again last night. Even though I have the luxury of sleeping in a hospital bed and can automatically raise my head and feet, I still have problems getting comfortable. And I need help getting in and out of bed. And I need help dressing. I am very fortunate that Dave is willing to help me with all that.

1 comment:

  1. Carol,

    I am so happy that you are back at home and in more comfortable surroundings. Also, thank you and Dave for the blog so we can stay informed. Much of the medical jargon that Dave described was very interesting too. You take care and may your new journey be one of healing and revealing God's new life for you.

    Regards,
    John & Verleen Bardin

    ReplyDelete