At the Port of Camas/Washougal park, I walked around the path twice, which is equal to 2/7 of a mile. After that we came home and I took a long nap. Even though I can't sleep at night, at least I can sleep during the daytime. Sometime maybe my days and nights will stop being mixed up.
Several people have mentioned that they don't know how to comment to the blog. You don't need to comment, and you can continue to send me email. But if you want to learn how to comment, here is how to do it:
At the bottom of this post, click on comments. That will bring up a box where you can write your comment. Be sure to include your name or at least your first name and last initial, so that I can see who the comments are from.
After writing your comment (send a short one, just to try it!), you will need to select your profile. If you don't have a Google account (which is not necessary), click on "anonymous".
It might ask you to type a verification word. That is to prevent spam comments. Just type the word it asks for. You can then post your comment or preview your comment and then post it. It sounds much harder than it is. Just try it and you'll see that it's not hard to comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One thing that might put people off about posting a comment is that they ALWAYS make me type the mystery word twice. So after the first one, it looks as though I was rejected; but then there's another word that comes up, I type it, and I'm "published."
ReplyDeleteJackie B.