Sunday, May 17, 2009

As requested, today is a better day. I still have the heart pounding thing but I don't think it's irregular. We went for a short walk today, about 1/2 mile. Then after a rest we went to Walmart to get a few items. Somebody stole one of our garbage cans, so Dave got a new one at Home Depot. Now we are indoors with our heat-pump air conditioning on so we will stay nice and cool this afternoon.

Yesterday Dave planted another lilac bush. This one is in our front yard. It is one of the Hulda Klager Congo dark purple lilacs. Lilacs bloom for such a short season, but I really enjoy their looks and smells.

2 comments:

  1. Carol,
    I continue to enjoy reading the details of your recovery. Sometimes, I start to feel sad, then you write something about how you and Dave are enjoying life and serving others. Thank you for the updates.

    Regards,

    John & Verleen Bardin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, John and Verleen. Thank you for being faithful readers of the blog and thank you for commenting. Your encouragement means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete