Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm not doing as well today. The coughing still really hurts. I'm tired. I am very cold and am wrapped in an afghan. The Lasix (fluid removal) pills seem to be kicking in overtime. We went to the lab for the blood-thinner ProTime test and then I went straight back to bed for a nap. Now I'm up and have had lunch and am going to try and watch the Netflix movie "27 Dresses."

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I'm concerned about your chilliness. That could be an indication of fever. Please take your temperature. The coughing is a worry, too. Can you call your doctor before he goes home to report these concerns? Maybe the lasix could be cut in half by now. Ask the doc.
    Jackie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep hanging in there, Mom! I hope you are able to get rest and see some relief from your symptoms soon.

    I liked "27 Dresses" for what it was - a nice, kind of funny film. It wasn't the best thing I've ever seen, but I hope you enjoy it a bit.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete