Saturday, June 19, 2010
Vancouver, BC Trip (2nd post today)
After my rant the other day about the difference between Vancouver, WA, USA, and Vancouver, BC, Canada, now I will confuse everyone even more by posting pictures of Vancouver, BC. These pictures were taken in March, 2006 when we visited Vancouver BC. We stayed at Burnaby Cariboo RV Park while we were there. We had a great time and look forward to visiting this area again in the future.
While we were there, we drove up to Whistler on a whim one day and we’re glad we did. When we watched the winter Olympics this year, we kept looking for the Whistler and Vancouver landmarks.
I am still experimenting with Windows Live, this time with the pictures option. Bear with me while I am learning this!
Labels:
British Columbia,
Windows Live Writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pics, Carol! You seem to be getting the hang of LW quite well - congrats!
ReplyDelete