Tuesday, June 29, 2010

IHOP Tuesday

Welcome to my new blog followers, Wayne and Roberta.  Their blog is Our RV Travels.  Check it out!

Not too much is going on today.  This morning, Dave and I went for a 2.6 mile walk around our neighborhood. 

This afternoon I met my friends for tea at our usual place, the cafe at Barnes and Noble.  We spend about 2.5 hours chatting and catching up with each other. 

For dinner, Dave and I went to our favorite “cheap” place, IHOP.  Mondays through Fridays, IHOP offers a senior special of “buy one, get one free”.  It’s an early bird special, and only good between the hours of 3 and 6 pm.  But you can arrive at 5:55 and it still counts as before 6.  We go there quite often on Tuesdays when I have been away all afternoon and don’t have a chance to prepare dinner.  It’s an inexpensive, relaxing place for us to catch up with each other after our afternoon apart.

IHOP 2

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been to an iHop for dinner, but there breakfasts are sure good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were going to have to check out that special and see if they have it at the IHOP here in O'Fallon MO, or Wentzville MO. Donna & I used to go the IHOP a lot but they have raised their prices a lot around here. Maybe we'll get lucky on the specials. Have fun out there. and be safe out there.Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly, wish we had an IHOP in Benson! It's too far to drive to Tucson for a "cheap" dinner. Yesterday, though, we were in Tucson all afternoon for medical appointment and grocery shopping. finished grocery shopping at 6:00, went next door to Carl's Jr., and had a teriyaki burger dinner -- less than $11 for the two of us. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IHop is a great place to eat and I like the fact you can have breakfast food all day long. We like to eat breakfast for dinner from time to time. Sounds like a good $ deal.
    Barnes & Nobles is a great place to meet up with friends for tea. :)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. IHOP has such a variety of things on their menu, so it makes a good place for a meal. Like Happy Trails, I like that you can get breakfast all day long. Besides that, I never met a pancake I didn't like! :)

    ReplyDelete