Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flowers in the Neighborhood

Around noon we had some unexpected rain today.  It rained very gently, but steadily, all afternoon and evening.  We won’t have to worry about watering our lawn for a while!

Yesterday when I walked around the neighborhood, I took some pictures of flowers.  Such a variety!IMG_5111 IMG_5113 IMG_5114 IMG_5116 IMG_5121IMG_5124

On a dreary, rainy day, these flower pictures brighten things up for me! 

4 comments:

  1. Great flower pics, Carol, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In April and May, a walk in our neighborhood will gain you pictures of cactus in bloom, a gorgeous sight for sure. Your pictures brought a joy to us this morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers!! Yes, they would brighten up any day especially a rainy one.
    Enjoy those beautiful flowers!!

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looked like a beautiful bouquet on my monitor! Thanks for sharing. Sometimes my computer (connection?) bumps me out when I try to post a comment. I was trying to post one about your picnic by the river yesterday and couldn't. Anyhoo....what a great place you had for your riverside picnic. I'm always impressed by what we can find in our own backyards!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete