Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spoof—A Homeschool Family

Tim Hawkins is an comedian who features clean jokes.  I found the link to this YouTube today and thought it was worth sharing.  The video is only a little over a minute long, so it shouldn’t take up too much bandwidth.
I don’t think that this YouTube spoof on homeschooling will offend anyone.  As with most spoofs, there is a lot of truth in this one.  Maybe it won’t be amusing to anyone who hasn’t homeschooled, but I thought it was cute.
 
I hope you enjoyed this insider’s look at homeschooling! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was spoof at all! Home schooling is a great idea for those who can make it work. Especially if you can home school while traveling the country in an RV. Thanks for sharing this one -- it was cute and appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute...as for homeschooling!!..good for you if you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete