Thursday, August 12, 2010

Amusing Photo

Last evening we celebrated our son, Tim’s, birthday by having dinner with Tim and Kiersten at Pastini Pastaria in Portland.  For those that know Portland, we went to  the Pastini on Broadway near Lloyd Center.  Kiersten and I both ordered the Rigatoni Zuccati which featured roasted butternut squash, wild mushrooms, spinach and rosemary in a light cream sauce. We always enjoy spending time with the two of them. 

Map picture

I haven’t blogged about Jonathan lately because we were told not to call attention to where he is and what he is doing.  So for those that know, I will just say that he seems to be doing fine.  And for those that don’t know where he is right now (no, he’s not in jail!), he’s still fine.

Our son, Tim, sent us the following amusing picture, which was entitled “Small Aircraft Levels Four Buildings”:

Hot Air Balloon

7 comments:

  1. Hope no one was inside comtempating the universe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I hope those four buildings were vacant at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure whether I'd rather be in one of the 4 buildings or in that balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My - I also hope they were vacant and had just been delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that could have really been a mess! :)

    Nice that you could share a great evening with your kids. Glad you mentioned Jonathon and that he is doing OK.

    Have an awesome day, Carol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all had a great birthday dinner with Tim! It's always nice to be with family.

    I am also glad to hear Jonathan is doing well.

    Well, I would say that hot air balloon was about to make a true mess! Wouldn't you hate to have been in one??? Quite amusing indeed.

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete