Saturday, June 6, 2009
Yesterday we decided to make a one-night camping trip to Paradise Point State Park. We wanted to see how I did in the RV, and we also wanted to see how the RV did. Well, we're back home now, and I did better than the RV. I am ready to go on the next trip, but the RV needs to go in for service because it won't shift into park. Dave refereed a scrimmage at Ridgefield High School this morning, and I went for a walk around the park and watched a movie in the motorhome. We had a grand time during our one-night trip and I am eager to do more camping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Carol!
ReplyDeleteYou are my new buddy... surprised???
Well, I am having my aortic valve replaced June 16th, just like you. Kim gave me this site so I could read your blog. Thank you so much, it has helped me know a bit more of how I am going to feel. Your hubby was great at informing everyone so often. Mine would prefer the phone. My daughter might post a bit. I would love to visit with you sometime. I am also a born-again Christian. My email address is irmy1@comcast.net
Thank you so much! God Bless You!
Irmgard Blevins
Irmgard, I answered you via email, but I just want to say how pleased I am that this blog can be used as a means to help other people. I'm glad that it gave you an insight into what lies ahead for you. With God's help and guidance, you will get through this! Your new buddy, Carol
ReplyDeleteGood job going on a little trip! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to do that. It will add some fun variety to the summer and hopefully help you feel like yourself! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete