The next two weeks look very busy. Today's busy day started with an appointment with Dr. Williams, my primary care physician. Everything checked out okay with him and he got up-to-date with all that's going on with me. He checked out my feet as requested by the other Kaiser professionals, and nothing was numb, which was good news.
I was able to switch to the afternoon cardiac rehab program because of my morning appointment today. That went well, and since I stayed on the same programs as on Friday, both machines felt easier today. I took my iPod along and listened to Christian praise music the whole time I was exercising. The music held my attention and the time felt uplifting and prayerful instead of just tedious as usual.
Tomorrow will be my 6th week after the surgery. I am feeling better each week. Tomorrow I meet again with the dietician, Janet Hodge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment