Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pedometer update: I haven't made it to 10,000 steps per day yet. Tuesday I reached over 7600 and Wednesday (cardio rehab Nu-Step bike didn't register any steps) 8025. Today I only had 7026 steps and that was after a morning walk and an afternoon trip to Walmart, both of which I thought would register more steps.

This weekend we are going on a two-night RV trip to Astoria. There's a new RV park (Lewis and Clark) which has a 9-hole golf course, along with a nature trail. I plan to take many steps while I am there.

Jonathan is back in Bellingham now. I hope he enjoyed his day off today. He was pretty busy while he was home, mostly with car maintainence and upgrades. He had a chance to visit the shooting range with a sheriff friend of Dave's. It was Jonathan's first experience with shooting a gun. He had a chance to try several guns and rifles and did an excellent job shooting. That should give him some confidence about his career choice of becoming a cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment