Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now about my nights...When I take a Zyrtec or a Benadryl, I sleep okay, not great, but okay. I wake up every few hours. There has been no more problems with itching, thank you, God. I have a lot of chest discomfort at night, especially when I change sleeping positions. Last night I experimented by not taking a pill. I didn't have cardiac rehab, or any appointments, or any meetings this morning. At around 1:30 am this morning, I gave in and took a Tylenol, after which I was finally able to get some sleep. I still woke up every few hours. In the mornings I generally feel like someone punched me in the chest. (No, it wasn't Dave.) The more restless I am at night, the more sore I am in the morning. It takes a while for the soreness to go away but it does go away as the day goes on. As a result, I'm usually fairly slow moving and in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment