My chest was extra achy during the night because of using my arms during my time on the Nu-Step bike. Tylenol helped the aches.
Today I was in court all day. Both of my CASA cases were held today. It's rare for them both to fall on the same day. One was scheduled for the morning docket and one was scheduled for the afternoon docket. I am gradually getting back into the swing of things.
Jonathan gave me a pedometer and some hand weights for my birthday. I used the pedometer today for the first time. I didn't take a walk today, but I did go grocery shopping and some other errands, along with sitting in court all day. I was surprised to see that I had accumulated over 7600 steps during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was so sweet of Jonathan! I think pedometers are fun. I need to get a good one - the one that I had was HUGE! The one I had before that was double or triple counting my steps since I bounce sometimes when I walk :) I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWe get to see you tonight!