Jonathan is home! He's visiting here until Thursday afternoon. Last night we took him to Olive Garden and today he and I had lunch at the McMenamin's located at the Columbia River. Today his car is being worked on by our mechanic and we did a few other errands that were on his list. He checked out the new Fred Meyer store in Vancouver and compared it with the very busy store where he works. His store is very close to Canada so they get a lot of business from Canadians who cross the border to get some bargains.
My cardio rehab workout went well today. I felt energized afterwards, or was that the nice sunshine that I walked out into? I used the NuStep machine today for the first time. It's a machine that you sit on, kind of like a bike, only your feet pump pedals back and forth and arms are part of the motion. I found it much less boring to use than the recumbent bike without arms. And my time on the treadmill was fine, like always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment