This morning Dave played golf again at Bloomington Country Club. I took the car and got gas and a few supplies at Walmart. Then I came back to the motorhome and went on a bike ride along the Virgin River bike path. I was able to get to the path from the RV park. I rode 8.5 miles round trip. The bike path ended up at Bloomington Park, and it turns out that I passed the golf course where Dave and our friends were playing. I didn't see them, though, because the bike path was down below and fenced off from the golf course. It was just a fun coincidence!
I stopped to take a few pictures along the way:
This is a house I saw along the path. I like the rocks in the background.
Another view of the rock hill behind the houses.
The view to the east side of the bike path.
A view of the muddy Virgin River.
Near the end of the bike path, before I crossed the river to go to Bloomington Park.
On the way back, near the RV park, I saw a busy skate park.
Behind the RV park is Fiesta Family Fun Center which has a mini-golf course, go-cart track, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment