Dave, Carol, Jonathan
This picture was taken about 7 years ago by our friend, Michael Groark, when we camped at Driftwood RV Park with Michael and Annie on Memorial Day weekend.
I watched a Netflix DVD that I brought along, Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont. It was a cute movie. After lunch I went for a walk on the beach. I forgot to check the tide table and discovered that it was high tide. I was able to walk for 1/2 hour, but the waves were reaching my feet, so I scurried back to drier ground. I finished my walk by walking around the campground loops.
A few years ago the state redid the full hookup area of this park. They asphalted all the sites and changed the electrical boxes from 20 amp to 15/30/50 amp. Very nice. If there was Verizon cell service and/or WIFI, this would be a perfect park. We changed the external antenna to the driver's side of the coach and it works better now, so I've been able to update my blog every day.
North Head Lighthouse at Cape Disappointment State Park
Great pics today! Loved the entire post.
ReplyDelete