My husband, Dave, decided to start writing a blog. Read his blog by clicking here: Dave in the RV. We decided not to try and combine our blogs because he and I will have different perspectives of our upcoming trip.
In preparation for our big trip, this has been a week of running errands and taking care of all the loose ends. Today I had a dental hygienist appointment and I don't need to come in for another appointment until October, so I'm all set on the dental front. A month or so ago I got my driver's license renewed because it expires later this month. Read about my enhanced license by clicking here: Enhanced driver's license. We got the alarm system installed and it's been working great for the past few weeks. I haven't even set it off by mistake!
We found a person to take care of our lawn while we will be gone. We are having our mail forwarded to our son, Tim's house. I suspended my Netflix account. I will also suspend my library holds (and I have lots of them because I like the library!).
Later this week I need to have my quarterly fasting lab work done and also my monthly Pro-Time lab test for coumadin. That test I was able to stretch to 5 weeks this time and 6 weeks next time. Later this week I will make sure we are stocked with groceries and other supplies.
And hopefully, we have all the major bugs worked out of the new motorhome. I know, I know, that's a neverending project. We've tested is as much as we could since we bought it in mid-October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting about Dad's blog - I checked it out - looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI thought of you when I was getting ready for our Easter trip to Newport: I stopped at the library the day before and picked up about 15 books that I had on hold and then I had to drop some off since they were going to be due Monday. When we got back from the beach I had another two books ready to go back (that I read on the trip) and another three waiting for pickup.
:) Like mother-in-law, like daughter-in-law!
Thanks, Kiersten. I hope having two blogs won't be redundant.
ReplyDelete