Sunday, July 12, 2009

We bought a treadmill today, Proform I-series 785E. We bought it at the Sports Authority store at Cascade Station in Portland, near IKEA. Now Dave has to put it together, then we have to start using it. We looked at elliptical machines, too, but ultimately, we both decided that we preferred the treadmill. I didn't use to like treadmills, especially the manual one we owned years ago. But now I am used to using the treadmill at my cardiac rehab classes and I have discovered I like the new, modern treadmills which also have programmed workouts. I am not even able to do program 1 on this new treadmill, but it has an intensity adjustment so I can tone down the intensity of the program. It gives me lots of programs to work towards doing! We also own a Schwinn Airdyne exercise bicycle, so using both machines will give us some variety. We are mostly concerned about having workouts in the winter or when the weather is too bad to walk and bike outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment