Dave finished assembling the new treadmill while I was at my cardio rehab class. We both tried it out today, 30 minutes for each of us. The treadmill has a plug in for an ipod, which is nice, also a built-in fan, which is a necessity for me. It also has a built-in heart monitor, so we can check the intensity of our workouts. So far we are very happy with our choice. The model we bought also works with ifit cards (www.iFit.com) which can be purchased for specialized workouts.
My cardio rehab went well today. I always wonder how I'll do on Monday mornings, but today was a good workout. The class today was about heart valves, so I was interested in that topic! I am the only one in the class who had a heart valve replacement. Tomorrow is will be 11 weeks since my surgery. It's amazing how good I feel and how much exercise I am able to get now without feeling short of breath. It encourages me to push myself even harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment