Thursday, July 2, 2009

We are sitting in our motorhome, viewing the pleasant area surrounding us at Mallard Creek Golf and RV Resort in Lebanon, Oregon. But it's hot here--92.8 degrees. We are here for a few days of fun and relaxation. When it cools off a bit, we will actually go outside the RV and get some exercise.

This morning I had another echocardiogram. This one will set my new baseline now that I have the new mechanical aortic valve. It's a St. Jude's valve, in case anyone is interested. The echocardiogram technician, Elton, said that when I had my last echo on April 8, I was in heart failure. Twenty days later, I had the surgery to replace the valve. Now that's all just history.

I got some fasting lab tests done while I was at the clinic. I am hoping for good results!

2 comments:

  1. Carol, just checking in and seeing that you are doing quite well. God is so good.
    Enjoy your time away.

    Our love and prayers,
    Kathy & Paul White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Paul and Kathy. You are right, God is good! I'm glad that getting better was part of His sovereign plan for me! Carol

    ReplyDelete