Last evening I noticed that one of my front teeth was rough on the inside. I eventually looked in the mirror and saw that it had a small chip missing from it. I don't know how that happened. We are going on vacation next week (camping) to Diamond Lake in Oregon, so I wanted to get the tooth taken care of right away. I was afraid that a filling wouldn't work and that I might need a cap or a crown, or something like that. So I called today and got an emergency appointment (more $$) for this afternoon. My regular dentist at Cascade Park Kasier Dental was able to put a filling in the tooth, so I am (hopefully) all set now.
Besides my tooth being chipped last night, I had another minor problem. While I was cleaning my ears/earrings with the special solution, the nut that fits on the post fell off of one of the earrings. I felt it fall and I found it and Dave put it back on for me. At first he put it on too tight and wow, did that hurt! He was able to loosen it so that my ear wasn't as squeezed. I worried the rest of the night about it falling off again. After my dental appointment I stopped at Craft Warehouse and bought a bag of earring nuts so that I will be prepared if I lose it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment