Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dave played golf early again this morning in order to beat the heat, and I went for a walk at nearby Waterloo County Park. I discovered that they have installed an 18-hole disc golf course there. We'll have to try it sometime when it's not so hot.

This afternoon we headed for the hills and drove to Sweet Home, OR, and then east on Highway 20. We went all the way to Sisters, OR, where we explored the town and found a nice city park that allows overnight camping. We'll plan a trip there sometime in the future. I especially liked the fact that the town is easy to bike around since it is so flat. On the way to Sisters we stopped at Suttle Lake and sat by the lake for a while. It was very windy there!

Now we are going to have a late dinner in the RV and then maybe head to the fireworks display in Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment