Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Dave and I went for a 6-mile bike ride this morning. Then this afternoon I had my usual weekly tea-date at Starbucks with two of my long-time friends. Last Friday, our good friends, the Harwoods, came to visit us at Mallard Creek. On Thursday I am having lunch with another long-time friend. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Six miles?!! Very good! That's an E for Excellent.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Biking together is such fun and great exercise. Verleen and I are going to get tune-ups for our bikes at a shop here in Battle Ground. My tires are in scary shape.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know how you feel about the fireworks, we felt like we were living in Beirut. The blasts lasted from 8:30 to well after midnight. Our pets were quite confused.
Just a fun aside, we picked 24 lbs. of blueberries out Hockinson way yesterday. Hopefully, pie will follow soon.
Godbless and thanks for the updates.
John & Verleen Bardin