North Jetty, Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
Friday, July 3, 2009
Dave had an early tee time this morning and I just got back from my walk. It's only 81.5 degrees, but I am dripping with sweat. Good thing our motorhome has two air conditioners!
hope you are having a great time, try to stay cool. It's hot here too, already 75 and supposed to get to 92. Have a very happy 4th. jenny, john & dakota
My husband, Dave, and I live in Vancouver, Washington. We enjoy "anytime" RVing in our Bounder motorhome. We have been married for 40 years. We have two sons, two daughters-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters, Sophie Peace and Anya Grace. My hobbies are RVing, recumbent triking, reading, crocheting, and traveling.
hope you are having a great time, try to stay cool. It's hot here too, already 75 and supposed to get to 92. Have a very happy 4th.
ReplyDeletejenny, john & dakota
Thanks for the comment, Jenny. Have a happy and safe 4th of July! Carolo
ReplyDelete