Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sunset at Pismo Beach, CA

Friday night Dave and I walked to town to have dinner at Brad's with our friends Debbie and Bill.  We saw the most amazing sunset and I had to keep stopping to take pictures of this wonder of God's creation.

Sunset as we left Pismo Coast Village RV ParkIMG_8809

Crossing the bridge on our way to the beachIMG_8811 

Walking on the beach pathIMG_8814

The sky kept changingIMG_8826

 The end of the pier at sunsetIMG_8833

We reached our destination right on time at 6 pm,  just as the sunset views were gone.IMG_8837

I usually edit my photos  using the Picasa program, but this time I posted them just as they were from the camera.  I'm so glad that we took the time to enjoy this sunset!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Carol! I am not sure Picasa would have much to do, good thing you give him the night off.

    John
    relaxedrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a great sunset. Your pier shot is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos turned out to be just fine without the Picasa touch. Come to southeast Arizona to see some REAL sunsets. Best time? The monsoon season -- late August and September, but we get beautiful sunsets any time of the year, as long as there are some clouds in the sky. But glory the ones the Lord gives you wherever you are, because they are His gifts to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something about sunset at the beach. Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are great. No editing was needed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sunset shots..even better to think that you had the time to stop and enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete